Friday, April 8, 2011

Before the new world

4-8-11
                    Good evening and welcome to my world.  My old world of life ended with a beautiful cruise to the west coast..  I had to prove to my hubby that he needed double knee surgery.  Well........... Let me tell you, THINK TWICE  before you do this.  A little bit about me before we go on.I am   63  and I look 50 and act like I am 21. I taught 500 kids a day for 30 years(music, choirs and stuff). Never sent a kid to the office. The biggest discipline problem in my classes was me. Now I teach 40 students piano. So a nancy nurse  I am NOT.
                      When your hubby "hits the wall"- double knee surgery, a prostate the size of New Jersey, a stroke TIAs  and blood clots. THINGS CHANGE.  So I wanted to share with anyone out there who is going through this type of life. I will warn you this will be humorus. Because if you cannot laugh about your new adventures, you will not survive. I will be back another day to share stories so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment